Cars 3: Driven to Win Gameplay Trailer
A new trailer for Cars 3: Driven to Win was released today. We have the trailer, some additional information on the game, and my opinion on the new trailer.
Cars 3: Driven to Win is coming out on June 13 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Nintendo Switch and Wii U. According to a PR e-mail we received the game will feature six game modes:
” Race: Players can hop onto the tracks and race against Lightning McQueen and the gang to rev up for the ultimate challenge.
- Stunt Showcase: Players can race off of ramps to catch air and perform as many tricks as possible before time runs out, earning points for successful tricks and safe landings.
- Best Lap Challenge: Players can race against their own best time, as they attempt to set a new track record.
- Playground: An area where players can go racing, perform stunts and engage in challenges, or simply drive around for fun at their own pace. There are no rules!
- Takedown: Collect and use a variety of power-ups to eliminate as many crash karts as possible, and when time runs out, the player with the most points wins.
- Battle Race: Players are able to collect and use power-ups, putting their cars to the test in races against family and friends to become the Ultimate Champion.
- 4 Master-Level Events, versus Mater the Greater, Miss Fritter, Chick Hicks & Jackson Storm. “
I am very impressed by the newest trailer. The gameplay reminds me a lot of Burnout! The game looks fast and actually looks really fun. I like that you have weapons and there are stunts too. Hopefully the game will be as good as the trailer makes it look!
Also, I think its great that its coming to all those different systems. I’m amazed that the game is still coming for Wii U, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. I hope those versions turn out to be just as good as the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch ones. Hey, I’m a dreamer.
What do you think of the newest Cars 3: Driven to Win trailer? Will the game be any good?