Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze: 5 Tips and Tricks – AbdallahSmash
We are back with more great Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze content, and in this article we will be looking at a few tips and tricks, with the help of our good friend and YouTuber, Abdallah! Want a few pointers to get you going? We have you covered! If you want to see a 100% walkthrough of the game in Funky Mode, we have those details as well!
You can see the entire playlist of tips and tricks by clicking this link. Abdallah has been hard at work all week to deliver this great content!
Tips and Tricks
1. On any given level, it is always a good idea to head to the left before attempting the level. Donkey Kong Country developers are notorious for hiding secret bonus rooms at the beginning of levels, so be sure to roll left before heading right!
2. If bananas look like they are meant to be collected, chances are you’ll get rewarded for doing so. Every once in a while, you’ll stumble on a portion of a level where a bunch of bananas will appear, or where a string of bananas will follow a specific path. Grab them all, as you might be rewarded with banana coins, lives, or even those often ellusive puzzle pieces!
3. If you can jump on enemies in succession, without touching the ground or grabbing a part of the world, you can begin earning banana coins, and eventually lives! If you are short on either, there are a number of levels that will allow you to farm coins and lives!
4. Work on jumps and timing. So many of the collectibles in Tropical Freeze are tied to long jumps, or perfectly times short jumps or longer jumps. Perfecting this will allow you to 100% the levels faster than you probably initially thought. Out in the work, and you will be rewarded, especially on frustrating mine cart levels!
5. Pull every vine that you see. From time to time, you will see vines on the ground that look like they can be pulled. Do it! You never know what kind of items you might unearth, including banana coins!
Abdallah has way more tips, so check out his full playlist here!