Pokemon Premium Trainer’s XY Collection Coming to Retail Soon
In a press release sent out earlier this week, the Pokémon Company detailed some new premium cards that will be coming to retail very soon, and will have a full review of the new sets soon when they arrive! The Pokémon Trainer’s XY Collection will include 12 more full art cards, a metal coin – remember, most other packages include plastic coins! – and much more! The set will be available soon, so make sure to grab it right away. If my local retailers are any indication, Pokémon products – outside of standard booster packs – don’t stay on the shelf for long!
Check out the full release below, and let us know if you are going to be picking this up on November 17th!
The Pokémon Company International is bringing a premium collection of exclusive Pokémon TCG cards to independent retailers starting October 20, and in the Pokémon Center and other retailers where Pokémon TCG are sold starting November 17 with the Premium Trainer’s XY Collection.
This collection is the competitive Pokémon player’s dream, with more than dozen full-art and tournament-ready cards, and a whole slew of awesome accessories. Here’s everything that comes in the box:
- Full-art foil promo cards featuring Shaymin-EX and Yveltal-EX, with special art treatments!
- 12 more full-art foil promo cards including Aegislash-EX, Jirachi, N, and more!
- 2 Pokémon TCG booster packs from the XY Series
- A metal coin featuring a Pikachu head and tail
- 2 sets of 65 card sleeves featuring Xerneas and Yveltal
- A double deck box featuring Xerneas and Yveltal
- 2 sets of tournament-ready dice
- A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
- A large, kickstand-style box to hold it all
Look for the Pokémon TCG: Premium Trainer’s XY Collection at independent retailers hosting Sun & Moon—Crimson Invasion Prelease tournaments on October 20, 2017. The collection will be available for sale in the Pokémon Center and at participating Barnes and Noble, Walmart and Gamestop stores starting November 17.