Press Release: Pokémon Trading Card Game: Sun & Moon—Burning Shadows expansion launches August 4
We’ve recently being doing a lot of coverage around the Pokémon Trading Card Game: Sun and Moon base set and expansions. After doing reviews for the 3DS titles last year, our readers began asking about the physical side of Pokémon, so we obliged. On the heels of Pokémon Sun and Moon: Guardians Rising, the Pokémon company will be launching the next expansion for the popular card game: Burning Shadows.
In Pokémon Sun and Moon: Burning Shadows, players will be given all new cards to collect and use in battle, including new GX cards for Machamp and Charizard! Also included will be new Alolan Pokémon, such as Necrozma and Marshadow. This expansion will be one you won’t want to miss, and if my local retailers are any indication, stock will be hard to come by.
Check out all the details of the new expansion in the press release below, and stay with us at GamesReviews.com for product reviews around August 4th!
Minions of Team Skull and a cavalcade of new Pokémon stand ready to battle in the dark of night and in the blazing sun! Battle with new titans like Necrozma-GX, and join forces with Machamp-GX and Charizard-GX to fight for victory in the Pokémon TCG: Sun & Moon—Burning Shadows expansion this August.
Features of the Sun & Moon—Burning Shadows expansion include:
- More than 140 cards: Over 140 cards, including brand-new Pokémon-GX and full-art Supporter cards.
- Two new theme decks: Two 60-card preconstructed decks are designed to introduce players to the Pokémon TCG by letting them play straight from the get-go.
- Even more brand-new Pokémon: Many of the exotic and tropical Pokémon that Trainers have come to love in the Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon video games join the Pokémon Trading Card Game, including Necrozma, Marshadow, and more!
- Alolan Pokémon: Regional variants of classic Pokémon who have a new look in the Alola region make their appearance.
- Booster packs: Each pack contains 10 cards selected from the expansion and includes at least one rare card.
For more information about the Sun & Moon—Burning Shadows expansion, please visit: www.pokemon.com