How to play online 21 card rummy
Rummy is one of the most popular card games in the world though it is not a casino game but is indeed one of the most loved card games which people love to play. Especially in India card games have been extremely popular and the craze for card games is nothing new but it is since decades.
The card games are one of the most common games for households in India and whether it is a regular family affair, social get together or any other function a card game is a must. There would be hardly any household in our country which does not have a pack of cards and no one can imagine its popularity across the country.
Rummy is a card game which requires strong numerical ability as well as calculation and it helps the younger ones to learn the basics of calculation and develop their strength with numbers. There are many variants of online 21 card rummy and it totally depends on the player which one is his favorite and accordingly he needs to adhere to the rules of the game.
Whether you are playing for cash or just for fun, you can choose to play whichever variation you would like to play and start playing online on the online rummy playing sites in India . Generally, 21 card game of rummy is more popular in India along with 13 card rummy. Shanghai rummy, 500 rummy and contract rummy are not so popular in India but they are internationally popular and players across the world like to play these variations of the game. Though the 21 card game is fun to play online, it is very difficult to hold 21 cards in hands if you are playing offline.
- Three decks of cards are used to play the 21 card Rummy and it can be played between 2 to 6 players.
- Each Player is dealt with 21 cards each.
- Cut Joker is selected at random at the start of the game and apart from the printed joker 3 different types of joker are used in the 21 card variant.
- Uppercut joker is a card that has a higher rank than the cut joker and the lower cut joker is similar to uppercut and is the card that is the lower ranks to the cut joker.
- The objective of the game is to make sets and sequences with cards you are dealt with and there are some more melding concepts for the 21 cards rummy. With 3 decks of cards being used in the game, chances are that you might receive 3 cards of the same rank and suit which can be melded together to form a Tunnela. Then there is Dublee which is a combination of 2 cards of the same rank and suit.
- Cards need to be meld in at least 3 pure sequences and rest of the cards can be arranged into sets or sequences.
- A player wins if he is able to arrange cards into 3 Tunnela or different suits.
- 8 Dublee melded together can also be considered as a win.