Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition Annonced
In a press release from Warner Brothers Interactive, we have learned that the inevitable Game of the Year Edition for Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor will be heading to shelves soon for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. If you haven’t play Shadow of Mordor before, now would be an excellent time to jump in and give it a try!
Launching May 5th in North America at a suggest retail price of 59.99, the Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year edition is packedw ith content, including:
- Story Packs: The Lord of The Hunt and The Bright Lord
- Skins: The Dark Ranger, Captain of the Watch, Lord of the Hunt, The Bright Lord, Power of Shadow and Lithariel Skins
- Runes: Hidden Blade, Deadly Archer, Flame of Anor, Rising Storm, Orc Slayer, Defiant to the End, Elven Grace, Ascendant, One with Nature
- Missions: Guardians of the Flaming Eye, The Berserks and The Skull Crushers Warband Missions
- Challenge Modes: Test of Power, Test of Speed, Test of Wisdom, Endless Challenge, Test of the Wild, Test of the Ring, Test of Defiance Challenge Modes
- Additional Features: Photo Mode
Although I didn’t actually play Shadow of Mordor until early 2015, it was definitely deserving of all the accolades it received, including numerous Game of the Year honors. While the Lord of the Rings genre as a whole has become burnt out for many, this is a nice change with just a hint of Middle Earth.