How Slot Games are Tested?
Slot games are the most popular option for casino players across the world. They simply prefer the games due to simplicity and lack of strategy. Casino developers create slots with different themes and layouts to attract as many players as possible.
As part of the creation process, the provider should ensure that games are safe and secure, providing a fair outcome. For this reason, the newest online casinos are here to support the process of testing and provide a smooth gambling experience to anyone. Before accessing excellent gaming sites such as 7 Spins Casino, make sure to learn more about the process.
The Process of Slot Testing
If you are wondering how the process of slot testing works, here you have the exact steps:
- Defining the plan and the best possible practices in the process
- experts should have extensive knowledge and understanding of how the game and entire process works
- Manual testing is part of the process that ensures the highest possible standards of the game
- Functional check is another element which involves the gaming rules, pay-out examinations, and the entire game logic
- Examination of the pay-out function where a million rounds are performed for the best possible result
- The part of the process is to check out of the compliance to ensure that provider of the slot has followed all rules
- Experts should also conduct localization, performance, translation, recovery, usability, and security check-ups
- As part of the last step, there are multiple other checks needed to ensure the best possible quality of the title including compatibility checks, installation, performance, regression and similar
Organizations that Test Slots
Speaking about slots, there are different organizations that are responsible for the entire process of examinations. They have the task to check whether the single game is fair, safe, and random. Here is the list of organizations which perform such checks:
- eCOGRA – this is the most famous regulatory authority for online gambling websites. Providers who have eCOGRA seal are more than respected in the market, with high trust and reliability
- iTech Labs – another body with years of experience in testing online titles. Apart from performing checks up, the Australian based company also provides consultancy to gambling sites
- TST organization is another organization which examines the randomness of machines, with operational centers in London, Macau, and Vancouver
- GLI – Gaming Laboratories International is a trusted company with more than 25 years of experience in testing. The brand collaborates both with online and land-based providers of gambling
- Gaming Associates – another organization with more than two decades of experience in the sector, focused on compliance and checking of the randomness
- BMM– a famous private company, specialized in testing. It provides services in more than 13 countries including consultation and randomness checks
Reliable Software Providers that Test Slots
If you are looking for reliable software providers of slot options, we can name the most established in the sector:
- Playtech as top-notch gambling tech company which is specialized in several verticals including live casino, poker, and bingo
- Microgaming as the first-class provider of software solutions with more than 25 years of expertise and over 600 releases including jackpots
- NetEnt – a Swedish brand and producer of cutting-edge titles including slot machines, roulette, blackjack, and more
- Cryptologic – famous Ireland company with great releases such as Batman, Wonder Woman, and similar
- International Game Technology – with extensive practice in the USA both online and land-based
As you can see, online casino providers strive to ensure the best possible practices and the fair results of gambling options. That’s why they work on regular examinations and put the entire testing process on the next level.