How To Play Crypto Dice?
Virtual games that can be played with a cryptocurrency stake are increasingly appearing on casino platforms. These entertainments are distinguished by simple rules and high chances of getting a fairly large win, which is why they are so popular.
However, without additional information and a developed strategy, it is difficult to get a good result in bitcoin dice or varieties of the game with payment in another cryptocurrency. Let’s look at the rules and nuances.
About Game Rules
The first and main advantage of this entertainment is that its rules and dynamics are almost the same on all casino platforms. If the client learns to play on one portal, then on the other, he won’t have to spend time learning. Here are some key rules:
- first the player needs to choose a number from 1 to 100;
- then you should place a bet, indicating that the number drawn will be more or less than the specified number.
That’s all! The next step is to roll virtual dice and wait for the result. As a rule, the advantage of the casino platform is about 1%, so the gameplay itself is quite transparent.
Whether you’re playing Bitcoin, Ethereum, or ADA dice, there are a few professional tips to learn before you start playing. Of course, no recommendation will give a 100% guarantee of a positive result, because it simply depends on luck. However, some tips can increase the punter`s winning chance:
- Use only time-tested strategies. This group includes the Martingale strategy, the Paroli system, the d’Alembert strategy, and of course the bottom-line system – they are ideal for any kind of dice games.
- If you won in the previous round, then be sure to set aside half of the amount received, and use only the second half for subsequent bets — this way you will never be in the red.
- If you are on a winning streak, be sure to raise your bet. However, it is worth doing it gradually and slowly.
In addition, it should be borne in mind that some varieties of such games have special bonuses to improve the player’s results. Most often they are found in games where the bet is paid with bitcoins and are called “bitcoin faucets”. These rewards are valid for a limited period of time – for example, within a few hours after a successful bet. The prize itself is free tokens that can be used for new rounds.
So, you can find bitcoin or other crypto dice entertainment on the websites of most popular casino platforms. Before you try yourself in a new game, be sure to learn the rules and strategies that professionals most often use for successful throws. An excellent choice for a beginner would be the Paroli, D’Alembert, and Martingale systems.
Also, remember that it is better to choose types of dice games where customers can get additional internal bonuses like a bitcoin faucet. This will allow you to get extra winning opportunities!