Sniper Elite 4 Launch Trailer and Season Pass Info
Sniper Elite 4 launches on Tuesday of next week – February 14th – and from everything we have seen, it is bound to be a great experience on the PS4 and Xbox One. Our review will be live around launch day, so be sure to look for it then. For now, here are more details on what to expect from the Sniper Elite 4 season pass content, and the new launch day trailer!
Season Pass Detailed
Rebellion today also revealed that the SNIPER ELITE 4 Season Pass will give players access to ALL 12 of the game’s post-launch content packs, including 4 full campaign missions for 1-2 players!
The Season Pass includes the following:
ALL PRE-ORDER BONUS CONTENT
- Target: Führer campaign mission – Infiltrate a secret Mediterranean U-boat facility and use wits and creativity to take out the target in over 30 ways.
- Camouflage Rifle Skin Pack – Blend into the lush environments of wartime Italy with highly detailed skins for all seven of the game’s starting rifles, for use in any mode.
THREE HUGE NEW CAMPAIGN MISSIONS
- A completely new three-chapter campaign, separate from the main storyline, which features massive, diverse new environments that eventually lead Karl out of Italy for a thrilling finale…
THREE CONTENT-STUFFED EXPANSION PACKS
- Each expansion pack will be released alongside a campaign mission, and they’ll each include 3 new weapons, 8 new weapon skins and 2 new characters.
WEAPON AND CHARACTER PACKS
- Three further weapon packs – including silenced weapons, famous wartime Allied rifles, and equipment for taking on foes at close quarters…
- Three new characters for use in both co-op and multiplayer.
As previously announced, all new multiplayer maps and modes released after launch will be FREE for the whole community.
The Sniper Elite 4 Season Pass will be priced $34.99 / €34.99 / £29.99 and will be available at launch.