Google and Valentines the Perfect Combination?
We have been reviewing a ton of Google products over the past year, and for the most part, have been loving each and every one of them! But like any company, Google doesn’t waste a good ‘holiday’ to get you excited about their products. And for the record, you should get excited for their products because they are fantastic. So how exactly does Google connect their products to Valentines Day? Let’s take a look at the info sent over by Google Canada!
Google Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL
That special person in your life (yourself included) deserves the latest and greatest in smartphone technology. The Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL bring you the best smartphone photography experience and are fuelled by artificial intelligence to give you a helpful, thoughtful and personal phone. Did we mention that it comes in Not Pink?
Price: Starting at $999 CAD
Availability: Available at the Google Store, all major Canadian carriers and select retailers
Colours: Not Pink, Just Black and Clearly White
Google Home Mini
Who will be your Valentine this year? How about the Google Home Mini – the small and mighty smart speaker by Google.
With a modern design and a soft fabric overlay, the Mini can assist with anything from date-night planning to Netflix binging with your BFF.
Never third-wheeling, the Google Home Mini is the perfect gift for that special someone in your life:
Price: $79 CAD
Availability Available at the Google Store, all major Canadian carriers, and select retailers
Colours: Coral (and Aqua, Light Gray, Charcoal)
Google Assistant Queries
Whether you’re trying to find the perfect gift or book the perfect date night, here are some fun Google Assistant queries to try to help make this year’s Valentine’s Day the best one yet. These will work on both the Google Home Mini and the Pixel 3:
- The galentine – Girls Night In
- “Hey Google, play thank u, next by Ariana Grande on YouTube”
- “Hey Google, where’s the nearest nail salon?”
- “Hey Google, what’s traffic like to get to Her Majesty’s Pleasure?”
- “Hey Google, play ‘To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before’ on Netflix on the Living Room TV.”
- Date Night Out
- “Hey Google, where’s the closest florist?”
- “Hey Google, remind me tomorrow afternoon to book a reservation at Piano Piano.”
- Date Night In
- “Hey Google, can you find me a risotto recipe?”
- “Hey Google, let’s play lucky trivia.”
- “Hey Google, add wine to my grocery list.”
- “Hey Google, play Date Night City Soundscapes playlist on YouTube Music.”
For some more ideas of more practical valentines presents you can visit Metrofone , quite sure Your other half will be delighted with one of those.